1) Party idea, a new way of serving cocktails
2) How to open a beer bottle without any tools
3) Create your own popsicle stick with gummy bears and sprite
4) Eatable Magarita
5) Dessert sushi (I am so trying this!)
6) A more convenient way of eating Pringles
7) Cutest healthy breakfast
8) Easily available and inexpensive cookbook holder
9) Prevent splatters when using an electric whisk
10) DIY chip bowl
And a bonus:
11) Homemade heart-shaped granola bar
Combine your favourite breakfast cereal with a drizzle of maple syrup and olive oil in heart-shaped baking mould and bake at 165 degree Celcius for 30 minutes or until done.
View more or submit your own “life hack(s)” on Singtel’s Tweakboard (http://goo.gl/EuRjxa) from now till 30 September 2014 and stand to win a 2-year Easy Mobile L plan. The SingTel Tweakboard encourages Singaporeans to actively tweak their life to best suit their needs, just like how you can do so with SingTel Easy Mobile plan, which enables you to customise the amount of data, talk time and smses you need.
Find out more about Singtel’s Easy Mobile plan here: https://www.singtel.com/ngp/phones-plans.html
The top 10 life hacks were extracted from 1000lifehacks.com.