CHIC KISS LOVE is a collective of 12 local online e-tailers in Singapore – consisting of Dressabelle, Earl Grey Party, Hungover Sunday, Foggiare, Hollyhoque, Missy Pixie, Momoteapots, The Closet Lover, The Design Closet, and The Stagewalk.
While many of these names may sound foreign to you, they are in fact the pioneers in “blogshopping” who have carved out a reputation and attained a large group of loyal customers.
With CHIC KISS LOVE, the big boys in the online shopping industry are, for the first time, putting competition aside and collaborate as one – to show their coming of age as a e-commerce store and move away from the stereotypes of “blogshops”.
Come 22nd July 2012, they will be organizing a fashion showcase at Zouk called THE FASHION UPRISING. These 12 labels will take the form of pop up booths complete with changing rooms and mirrors, transforming Zouk into a shopping arena like never before. There will also be a runway show at 3:30pm, whereby CHIC KISS LOVE will attempt to break the record of the longest runway in Singapore.
Thanks to the sponsors, Melicacy will be giving away TWO pairs of golden tickets worth $400 each for you and a friend, consisting of:
– $240 shopping vouchers
– 2 redeemable drink coupon for “love potion”
– Passes to zouk (valid till 30 sept)
– Beauty and cosmetics products
How to win?
1) Follow @chickisslove on twitter
2) Join their event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/458096224209246/ for a higher chance of winning.
3) Click the ‘like’ button my Melicacy’s facebook page at http://facebook.com/melicacyblog
4) Share the event poster on my facebook page on your wall, sharing ‘via Melicacy’ and set to ‘Public’ for a double chance at winning.
5) Comment so I know who you are!
Contest ends 20 July 2012.
Collection of prize: 22 July 2012, 3pm at Zouk