Lotte Koala’s March biscuits have been part of my growing up years. These bite-sized crunchy biscuits, filled with rich, premium quality cream filling, imprinted with a koala character on its surface, are always a delight to have.
Lotte is a confectionery brand founded in 1948 in Japan.
There are a total of 365 Koala characters thus far. I can’t even keep track of the number of characters I have come across!
Have you heard of the Choco Ball experiment? It’s very popular in Japan, Thailand and Taiwan.
Here’s a video of my attempt at the Choco Ball experiment!
This is not the most successful attempt though! Instead of obtaining a giant choco ball from all that vigorous shaking, I’ve gotten several choco balls! I probably didn’t shake long or hard enough, but do try it at home and I’d love to see pictures of your Choco Balls!
Excellent food writers have a flair for transporting readers to various dining scenes; restaurant settings, atmosphere and surroundings are penned with clear and concise descriptions. Less competent writers who are still honing their writing skills have to produce brilliant pictures in order to be on par –or present a visual walkthrough of the restaurant, captured on video.
Thanks to the Sony Illuminate team, I’ve got an extra dining companion –the Sony NEX-VG20E Handycam.
Here are some things I like about this Interchangeable Lens Full HD camcorder:
– I can change the lens to cater to different events and needs, such as macro for food/nature, zoom lens for sports, wide angle for parties.
– The continuous auto-focus feature makes shooting effortless.
– Microphone’s clarity and sound quality –great for doing interviews!
– It functions as a camera as well, where you’re able to capture DSLR-like photos in RAW and JPEG on camera mode.
– It is lighter than my DSLR.
He is neither hunky nor handsome, but his humorous music video “Gangnam Style” is now the most-watched video ever on YouTube, with more almost a billion views since it was first uploaded four months ago.Continue reading