Ramen, Japan’s national comfort food, sits conveniently and around our city. If by no means deliberate you emerge into the bustling lunch crowd of Cityhall along North Bridge Road and acquire a craving for Ramen, HAKATA IKKOUSHA is professionally able to bestow that ramen-craved satisfaction. Titled as the Ramen Champion in 2011 and 2012, HAKATA IKKOUSHA opens its second Singapore-based restaurant at CHIJMES. Continue reading
Big Treasure Box ($15) – Paddington House of Pancakes
City Square Mall is giving diners huge dining discounts at participating outlets, as well as attractive gifts for shoppers such as Cedele vouchers and chic lunch pouches, from 4 July till 3 August 2014.
Deals worth visiting City Square Mall for:
- Over at KFC, grab 5 pieces of chicken for $9.90 –this promotion is available exclusively at the City Square Mall outlet.
- Get a free coke with every ice-cream creation purchased at Andersen’s of Denmark.
- Bring home a Manchester United exclusive water bottle with every $50 spent at Javier’s Rotisserie & Salad Bar.
- Get a free mini sundae with an upsized order of the BK Doubles Rendang Value Meal at Burger King.
- Promotional fondue in various flavours from $15 at Paddington House of Pancakes.
- Order a drink or dessert at just $1 with every ramen ordered at Marutama Ra-Men.
- 1-for-1 Signature Beef Noodle at Lai Lai Taiwan Casual Dining.
- Only $9 for Paradise Inn’s Song Fish Head (U.P. $18.90) only at the City Square Mall outlet.